Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and Racine Parental Private School Choice Program — 15 Schools
- The Calgary Baptist Christian School, in Waterford, uses ABeka and Bob Jones and also cites as an objective “To teach in the context of the American heritage, what is the Christian role in the country and in the world,” which sounds like revisionist Christian history.
- Carter Christian, in Milwaukee, “abides by the A Beka curriculum.”
- Christian Faith Academy of Higher Learning, in Milwaukee, explained said about its test scores, “Gains were made in all subject area both years with the possible exception of Science. Science scores were excluded from the individual analysis due to curriculum restructuring. We are currently in the process of restructuring the science curriculum to reflect the Faith based understanding of Earth Creationism as well as Traditional concepts.“
- Young Minds Preparatory School, in Milwaukee, uses ABeka.
- Daughters of the Father Christian Academy, in Milwaukee, brings us wonders like, “Science and Creation” and “Science vs. Evolution.”
- Shoreland Lutheran School, in Somers, teaches “creation-evolution” and is part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod which teaches that the Earth was created in a literal six days and is only a few thousand years old.
- Racine Lutheran High School, in Racine, is part of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod which rejects evolution.
- Heritage Christian Schools, in Brookfield, say “we believe in the Genesis account of creation.”
- Holy Redeemers Christian Academy, in Milwaukee, uses ABeka.
- Lutheran Special School and Educational Services, in Milwaukee, is affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod which rejects evolution.
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School, in Milwaukee, teaches biology from a “creation perspective.”
- Word of Life Evangelical School, in Milwaukee, says in its science curriculum, “although the world may promote its philosophies of humanism and evolution as the truth, we assert that God’s Word is Truth.”
- Saint John’s Lutheran School, in Milwaukee, is part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod which teaches that the Earth was created in a literal six days and is only a few thousand years old.
- Wisconsin Lutheran High School, in Milwaukee, says in its biology syllabus that it teaches, “evolutionists are ‘stuck’ because they have no god, therefore they must believe in evolution” and “young earth evidence a disaster to evolutionists.”
- Wisconsin Academy, in Columbus, teaches “creation/evolution.”